Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day or an Obligation?...

The few days before Valentine's Day, especially the day before is enough to make me gag! haha...Every show on T.V. is based on it. All you see is cute couples doing cute things and being all cute and in love..Boo! Of course there is always the story line of that one person, usually a girl who doesn't have a Valentine...Welcome to my life! haha...I am pretty positive the reason for Valentine's Day or also commonly known as "Single-Awareness" Day..is just for that, to make sure that everyone who doesn't have someone knows it. It's like losing a game and getting it rubbed in your face. I also hate that when you go to the store and it's all Valentines..stuff...And I think in my head "Sweet, won't be getting of that." or something along thse lines...If you think about it, like I do, Valentines Day is kind of worthless, even if you do have someone and here is why. You're significant other is only getting you something or taking you on a date because of the fact that it is Valentines day. I think that it would be so much more romantic or cute or sweet if they just brought you flowers out of no where or a suprise date out of no where..right? Valentine's basically just holding you to making sure you do something nice, when really you should be anyway...It's more of an Obligation, as I see it. haha...Not only is it an obligation for those of you attached, but also can bring alot of disappointment, getting all those high hopes for what the day is going to bring..Ya know?..Well I guess thats all I have to say about this holiday. :).. Enjoy!
P.S.- I still dislike Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment