Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl!!

*This is a picture of me at the Cowboys Vs. Vikings playoff game*

Holy cow! I am so glad that the Saints won yesterday, even though I hate Jeremy Shockey with a passion...He is still a Giant to me. It was such a good game. Many times I was a little worried for the Saints, but they definitely pulled through. I ended up just going to my friend Jacqueline's apartment, it was fun. I am pretty sure I ate more than anyone should, not to mention they were all carbs, except for the 50 piece chicken nugget Jacquline and I got!! Seriously 50!! Yes, we ate them all!! Delicious! I thought it was so cute at the end when they showed Drew Brees, the quarterback for the Saints with his little baby son! So precious, with the tears and all. I would also like to point out that the Cowboys beat the Saints when they were undefeated this season, just saying. The Cowboys also beat the Colts, when they went undefeated the same season the Colts won the Super Bowl, also just saying.
Even though I love the Super Bowl, I hate that it means football season is over. What am I suppose to do on Sundays now? Boo! Oh well...Bring on baseball season. It is so close, but so far away...hmm...What to do? What to do?

1 comment:

  1. Hm sister..... I like the colts but I also like drew brees. It was a tough one for me to decide who to cheer for. And yes very good points about the Cowboys beating the Saints and the Colts. Boo-ya! And I like that pic of you in all of your cowboy gear AT vikings stadium. Now THAT is a TRUE FAN right there! Lovers ya! Kaylee says "wuvs".

    ReplyDelete