Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine...

Ok.So Marion Barber, my boyfriend, my valentine...He just might not be aware of this, but whatever. It's beautiful what we have...haha Anyway, I just thought you all should know that we are getting married. Seriously. Yes, It might be true he is not aware of this fact either, but it will be wonderful. Yes, It might be true if I got close enough to him I would probably get arrested, but not really cuz he loves me. I should probably change this blog to Desiree Sarah Barber or Desiree and Marion Barber...something along those lines.
Ok so really my Valentines day was lame, as expected! Except my friend Ryan Miner also known as Peach had his homecoming today, He got home on friday from his mission to Chile, it was fun to see him. Except last time he saw me I had blonde hair and he didn't recognize me at first..it was pretty funny! I also got to spend Valentines with Miss Jacqueline and that was fun. We just talked about how we love boys that don't love us back..haha sad, but true. Valentine's Day is highly over-rated. I will think this until I actually have a valentine that is aware of our togetherness..haha soooo...Probably forever will Valentine's Day be lame...OK I'm done:) for now.

2 comments:

  1. Its too bad Barber doesn't know you two are going to get married, cuz just think of all the presents you would have gotten yesterday! You prob would have your Escalade now:) well, I'm sorry your valentines Day was poopy. And to be fair....lots of boys like you, you just don't like them back! In fact, I can think of two right now.....hehe. loves!

    ReplyDelete