Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day...Really?


Really? Valentine's straight to President's Day! One word..Gay! Yes, I kind of throw that word around like I shouldn't, but whatever. Yes, this is going to be another thing against Obama, just a warning. President's Day, What is the point of it? To give a day to Obama, No thank you! Sure, we have had some amazing an great Presidents, but either they have their own day or they should just get their own. I will not celebrate this for Obama. I do like that there was no school, so I will accept it. Another thing, Obama is only half "black" so really he is as much "black" as he is white...I put the word "black" in quotes because I am positive that he is middle eastern and not African American! There is this picture of him dressed as Osama Bin Laden and they look like twins. If I can find it I will post it. I am convinced that any change that he intends to do to our country is not good. He has already been in office for a year and hasn't done a thing, but put our country further in debt. Which utimately is his plan, that's why he keeps coming up with all these stimulus packages that don't do anything. Ok well I think I better stop now..haha Yes, this is suppose to be funny:) It also fact...just saying:)

1 comment:

  1. Imagine whats its like watching everyone celebrate Presidents Day in the South. They are Obama lovers!!! Can I just say, it pretty much sucked!

    ReplyDelete