Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Respect for the Escalade...

Driving to school this morning, I noticed something. I respect Escalades when I see them driving. This isn't the first time I have noticed this, but the first time I actually thought about what I was doing. An Escalade is my dream car, so when I see them driving I stop to let them turn, like this morning, but I will cut everyone else off. I even like salute them...haha I'm sure I am just being extreme, but whatever. Think of your favorite car. A car you would love to have. When you see them driving you respect them right? You let them go ahead of you. You don't get mad if they cut you off. You just want to be in that car. Deny it all you want..haha I know the truth. Ok well, that's all. Just something to think about next time you are driving and you see your dream car.

1 comment:

  1. I love escalades too! I definitely respect them on the roads. Who doesn't, right? Well after you are a nurse I will look forward to riding in your escalade:)

    ReplyDelete