Saturday, February 6, 2010

My First Post...

I can't believe I actually have a blog. I never thought I would get one until I was married or something...seeing as I am single, that probably won't be for a long time! I would like to thank my sister, Marissa for talking my into getting this blog. I don't really know what to post about since I don't really have friends or a husband...haha. As a warning this will probably be a lame blog. You have been warned!!
Ok, well I guess I could just tell about myself even though if you visit my blog you probably know all about me. I'll make it interesting. Maybe.
My name is Desiree Sarah Stephens. I'm 19 years old. When I was 8 years old I changed my name from Sarah to Desiree. My mom had me in 12 minutes, impressive right? I was born and raised in Utah. Boo! It's definitely getting old. I have one older sister, by 5 years, Marissa. She is married and has a cute little baby girl, my niece, Kaylee. My sister and I never got along utill she basically moved away to college...haha. Sad, I know. My sister moved to North Carolina so her husband Cody can go to Duke University. Luckily, it's only for 2 years. Back to me, I don't get along with girls, at all. I hate drama. I love boys...Especially in uniform! I did cheerleading in Jr. High and High School. I have Vitiligo, it's a skin pigment disorder. It use to make me self consious, but I love it now. I Pop all my joints more than I should, but it's so lovely. I go to the University of Utah and I am going to to Nursing. I use to have bleach blonde hair and now it's black. "Once you go black, you never go back." haha. I have a big huge crush on Marion Barber III. He's beautiful. I hate dieting, so I don't. I love summer. I'm shy, but once you know me I'm not. I don't really do my hair anymore. I don't brush it that much either, judge me, I don't care. I love football and baseball. I wish I could be a boxer, like the fighter, not the dog..haha. I really like dancing alot, especially hip-hop. I have flat feet. I've considered joining the military. I'm kinda weird, but it's whatever. I will own an Escalade one day. I like rap way too much. I like Lord of the Rings more than a girl should probably. Valentine's Day makes me sick, even though my mom does good at being my Valentine! Bless her. I have worn a CTR non-stop for the last 2 1/2 years. I was doing it for someone else at first, but now it's all for me. I'm not very good at sharing, I don't like to do it at all. I love cartoons, sometimes I wish I were a Power Ranger. My sister always told me that one day I would grow out of them..haha Wrong! I definitely have my own opinions. I don't like Obama, at all. Well...I don't really know what else to say..hmm...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sister!!! You finally started a blog! I am so happy! this post made me laugh. I am almost in tears because its so freakin funny. My fav parts were how you don't like sharing.......oh how that is so true And when you said Mom is your valentine. Like seriously, bless her little heart. You are so funny. LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, isn't blogging so fun? You need to put some pictures up here! And I expect a post at least once a week! For real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...Yay! Sister!I am so glad that you found it funny! I know for real, sharing is so over rated and mom is so cute and ok I think I can do once a week...possibly. haha Wooo!!

    ReplyDelete