Friday, February 19, 2010

Movies, Memories, and Marissa...




After my last post about Kocoum and Pocohantas. My sister made a comment about Hercules. This made me think about the good old days, well sometimes..We fought alot, but it's whatever. Anyway, my sister, Marissa and I always had a movie obsession, not just movies in general..It was always a particular movie. The three I remember most were Hercules, Drive Me Crazy, and Monsters Inc. Our first phase was Hercules and now I know why..my sister had a crush on him..haha By the way I am pretty sure his picture is an underware ad or something..haha.. At the beggining of the movie when Hercules is a baby and he causes trouble always made us laugh. We seriously probably watched it like twice a day for quite a while. Second phase was the movie "Drive Me Crazy" with Melissa Joan Hart...the girl from Sabrina the Teenage Witch...haha it was always so funny and the whole time you just want them to fall in love and not break up and think that it is extremely weird her mom and his dad get together in the end..like really how does that work? if your kids are together?..hmm...Oh and yes Marissa and I had a crush on the guy, but now I'm not really sure why..haha I know right now that my sister wants to watch it, I sure do! Third phase is "Monsters Inc." We would always sing "put the thing back where it came from or so help me, so help me, so help me and cut.." haha Yes I think we watched this like 700 times. We even watched it on our way to Hawaii when we had like a 3 hour layover in LAX...I also think it is weird that Kaylee looks like Boo, the little girl from monsters...haha. She also says or said "kitty" like Boo does in the movie...Twilgiht Zone..Do,do,do.. ok Well When we weren't watching one of our obsessions we were fighting more than likely...That's just how cool we are! Love her!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel so special I get to be in the title of one of your posts! But oh my.....ha ha such priceless mems! I especially loved our Monsters Inc phase. I need to buy that for kaylee. And oh yeah that pic of hercules....mm mm good! Love you sis! Remember when you used to call me "sissy" when you were little? That was cute:)

    ReplyDelete