Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gotta Let It Burn...


Yes...Another post about all this Obama drama. I promise not everything will be about him on here, but I just keep finding funny things, that are mostly funny, because they are so true! Ok. I have here a pictue of the Joker from the movie "The Dark Knight" at the part where he burns all that money that he had stolen, just in case you are not aware. The quote which is "Like the Joker, the adminstration likes to watch your money burn" is what makes this so truthfully funny, but kind of makes me so angry and so irratated at the same time. This is exactly how I feel about what is being done with the money, my money, your money. Actually I would rather literally watch my money burn, I wouls rather light it on fire myself. At least it would be interesting to watch and you would know where your money is going; instead of all these taxes and ridiculous reform plans the administration, mainly Obama wants..or having the money that I earn go to people that don't do anything and live off the goverment,I have seen peope buy cigarettes with food stamps..seriously so first I have to pay for your bad habit and then in a few years I will have to pay for your cancer treatment, sounds awesome..NOT! so stupid and incredibly ridiculous, like really they can all shove it, I'll burn my money thanks! Food stamps..they are for FOOD! If you're going to buy cigarettes and slowly kill yourself with our tax money, you shouldn't be on food stamps and starve to death! I really wish people would stop lookig at skin color and think that some how it is going to change our country with it's magic skin color powers. I have vitiligo, so can I be president? I'll be the first vitiligo president and the first one with a uterus, actually I'm not so sure about the whole uterus thing, becuase we all know Obama doesn't have the balls to fix anything except spend money and put us a couple more trillion dollars in debt. Vitiligo is a skin pigment disorder that causes the person to have white patches in various places on the skin, for those of you who didn't know...haha, but really, let's get past all the looks and gender's and the first's of whatever and see what their brain tissue can actually do for this country, but that will require us to first use our brain...haha Good one, I know! Ok, well this was suppose to be about burning money, which is a talent of our new adminstration. Boo! haha ok enjoy and stay tuned..more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment