Thursday, February 18, 2010

Secret Crush...



Ever since I can remember I have had a big, huge crush on...Kocoum. Yes, the native american from Pocohantas, that was suppose to marry her, but that freakin red head shot him! That still angers me..Boo! He is just extremely attractive and has SWEET hair and muscles and skin...haha. I like to call him Mr.Sexy Pants, even though it's more of like a butt flap type, native clothing. I know, I know, it's completely weird to have a crush on not only a fictional character, but a fictional person, but he is so sexy! Which brings me to my next point. Pocohantas seriously must have had a loose screw in her head to pick Jon Smith over Kocoum. Techniacally it is her fault that he got shot. He followed her to protect her after she ran off with Jon Smith. It really serves her right for getting small pox and dying on her way back home from England. She could have lived a long and healthy life if she would have just stuck with Kocoum, instead of going to England with Jon...but anyway. Kocoum is one of my MANY "secret" crushes. Uhh..Love him. Bless his sweet spirit.
P.S.- Yes, I am aware that in one of the pictures Kocoum has some junk..haha..Sorry if you're offended..haha

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny sister. I have always had a crush on Hercules! One of our fav movies:) we should watch that next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete