Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pedicures on our toes, toes...

Yesterday, I went with my friend Casey to get pedicures. Yes, it was lovely. Yes, I have a friend...haha That's like a total of two now! Whoop Whoop!! I am so so so super sad that she leaves for basic training for the Air Force on March 30th! Boo! 8 1/2 weeks without communication, well beside letters. Anyway, back to our pedicures. I felt pretty bad for the guy that had to do mine. My legs were pretty prickly; I'm suprised his hands weren't bleeding at the end...Seriously. I'm pretty sure he had all of his fingers. Oh well, nothing a $2 tip can't replace. Right? So...next point. You know that song "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha or whatever that chicks name is. Well My cute little Mini's that I coach that are 6 and 7 years old know that ENTIRE song including the part where it says "Everybody's gettin crunk, crunk. Boy's try and touch my junk, junk. Slap 'em if they get too drunk, drunk" haha .Yeah, it's hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, a pedicure sounds so nice! Maybe we can get one when I am in UT next time.

    ReplyDelete