Wednesday, August 25, 2010

War? Promise?

Ok..Today I was at the gym, watching a little TV while on the treadmill. While they started talkin about Obama. He promised to get troops out Iraq. He PROMISED! Well, troops have nearly tripled while he has been president and it is expected that more will be sent in the near future...No matter how much you hear him say "we'll have them out of there soon" or anything along those lines he is clearly making and breakin promises. That's not cool. While there are more issues about obama I would love to discuss, but will hold back for right now that is all I really wanted to say. Also, that I never believed him for a second..because I'm pretty sure he has not come through on any of his promises..Oh wait there was that stimulus package that he promised...that put us a couple trillion dollars in debt... Hey thanks, Obama. You sure are swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment