Sunday, August 8, 2010

Finally, Football is back!

I realize that it is now August and I have not posted anything for far too long. I believe it is because my life ha hit a boring phase for a minute or two or seven. I do have great news though...Football Season is here! I am so excited. No matter what there is always something to look forward to on Sunday and sometimes Saturday and the occasional Monday. Oh and we must not forget, Thursday..Thanksgiving of course!I really can not express how much excitment I have for fooball to begin and get underway! Tonight was actually a Hall of Fame game. Dallas Cowboys vs. Cinncinati Bengals. If you are not aware I LOVE the Cowboys and they didn't let me down tonight, they won! Praise the Lord! It was even better because T.O. who use to play for the Cowboys, but then went to the Bills for last season and is now with the Bengals was there. Ya'll know him..He gets cocky and what not, but don't get me wrong deep down I love him and I do miss him on the Cowboys. He always made me laugh. He can be a butterfingers, but he usually wouldn't let ya down. Anyway, tonight I also saw my boyfriend, Marion Barber if you just look over to the right one here you will see his precious face and yes...he is still un-aware of me being his girlfriend. :) Anyway. Go Cowboys! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment