Monday, August 16, 2010

A day with my mama...

On Saturday I told my mom that we never hang out anymore. It's true we don't. Sooo...I may have guilted her into spending the day with me. Ok. I did, but she totally doesn't regret it now. It's always good fun. Well it started out with us driving to Old Navy. While on the freeway I was telling her stories of ...everything. Like the two guys I met on the way home from Australia and other stuff when in the middle of my story I yell "The Jazz Bear!!" We saw the Jazz bear on a motorcycle on the freeway and he was driving like a crazy ass haha...my mom kinda freaked out, but it's ok. Then we were behind a truck pulling a boat, and one of the wheels on the trailer pulling the boat blew out and my mom mom screamed bloody murder I'm pretty sure. She was like "IT"S GONNA GO OUT OF CONTROL!!!" It didn't, but I told my mom to murge out of the way and she funally did and I said "Yes, please stay behind the boat." haha and my mom laughed sooooo hard! haha. We both did. Alright so we go to Old Navy and blah blah. Then when we get back in the car my mom put's on her lipstick and I go did you know wearing lipstick increases your chances of getting cancer because of the small amount of lead that is in it. My mom freaks out again and then says "Well, ya know I haven't been wearing lipstick for that long"...." just like since right after you were born.....20 years ago." hahahaha we both lauged so hard. 20 years is kind of a long time. Ok sooo then we get to Macy's and we see this cute dress that is a weid yellow, but it is so pretty and it also has blak and silver on it so I say "Hey mom...these would be fun wedding colors! " my mother says "Desi, These colors won't be in style YEARS down the road." haha I was like " Wow, thank you." then she tried to take words back,but I know what she really thinks. hmmm..Well I think that is all of the funny things that happened...haha..yeah. Oh yeah my mom told me I had a big butt...and I was like uhhh...Thanks. ok now thats it. :)

1 comment: