Thursday, September 2, 2010

The gas is on the right..

On my way to school this morning, I-15 south. It was past the time of the morning rush, just so ya'll are aware or even on the days that I have to leave early, early. It before the morning rush. Anyway..people seriously go like 50 and there is no reason to. The posted speed limit is 65. You can at least go 65. If you're not going to go at least the speed limit on the freeway at anytime of the day even when there is only like 7 cars on the entire freeway you probably shouldn't drive on the freeway ever....back roads are made for you! you can go 25, perfect for them slow pokes. It's just really irritating, I don't want to have to leave earlier than I already have to because of the slowness of some people...The gas is on the right, no need for the break on the freeway. Seriously some peoples driving makes me want to kick puppies and believe me I love puppies!! Ok. Well that's all, don't drive slow and I might not hate you. xx:)

No comments:

Post a Comment