Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Over-rated...The end.

Alright. The movie "Inception" is definitely a movie that is over rated, seriously. There was so much hype about it. I mean an insane amount of hype. It was coming from everywhere and everyone. I was pretty excited to see it, but I left the theatre disappointed. Don't get me wrong it was a good movie. It had a cool story line and all and the concept of the idea of inception was way sweet, but the movie it's self was not all that cool. It didn't really make you think all that much because they explained every little thing in full detail at the beggining. It left nothin for you to guess about or leave anything a mystery. You knew exactly what they had to do and what they were going to do. You know what I'm saying? I guess I could have figured this, because the exact same thing happened with the movie "Avatar" That movie got so much hype as well and there I was..left with all my disappointment. Yes, the graphics were amazing and the action was cool, but what about the story line...DUMB! So both movies good in different ways and in their own ways and just in general, but there is no way that they were THAT good that they deserved all that hype. My opinion, obviously, but there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment