Saturday, July 24, 2010

Big Sister's Birthday!





Today. July 24, 2010. Is my big sister's birthday. She is 25...I think that 25 is still young enough that she won't get mad at me for telling everyone that. hmm... I guess we shall find out. Well, since I can't take you back to the day she was born, cause...hello, she is older than me. I can take you back to the day I was brought home from the hospital and ruined her only child spoildness days! Sorry Marissa! These days, everyone mistakes us for twins. They saw we're "identical", but clearly they don't know the definition of identical. Then we tell them we are sisters that are 5 years apart, if you want to get technical is 4 years and 11 months, but whatever. Then they try to guess who is older and they usually went with me, but a couple times they pick her becuase she is taller..haha. We have some pretty good stories about these experiences. Well I just wanted to wish my sister a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm the luckiest sister ever to have a sister like her, seriouly! Everyone should be jealous! I have always wanted to be like her, you can even ask her yourself. I've follwed her around trying to be like her since I could walk. Ok. Happy birthday, I hope it's wonderful a wonderful as if you were in Utah:) Love you! xxxxxx

Love,
Little sister

2 comments:

  1. awwwwww!!! That is soooo nice!! I officially feel loved on my birthday! Thanks lil sis:) haha, people are crazy though. twins? And you being older?? c'mon ppl! Oh well, I wouldn't mind being our twin. Love you sis! Thanks so much for making my day by posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the Lucky one - having 2 beautiful daughters - both of whom were very good to there dad Thank you

    ReplyDelete