Thursday, June 9, 2011

21 Years Old...

I am now 21 years old! How crazy is that?! It's pretty crazy and also having my birthday marked one countdown off of our list! Which leaves..Creeds homecoming 13 days! my sister getting her butt back to Utah about 21 days and the wedding 31 days (counting today) haha There are just so many fun things to come this month and next month, I'm so excited! Today I get to see my dress, the whole way driving to Anthony's work I kept telling him how excited I am to see my dress and how excited I am for him to see me in, but not till the wedding!! He just laughed and said "you're so animated" haha:) Anyway, back to my birthday. Well I really got a birthday weekend cuz I have the best fiance and family in the world, seriously! It started on Friday when Anthony came to my house after work and had a few presents and cakes from him as well as his cousin, Lu and his sister Abby. I guess I should mention earlier that day I went to the doctor for a DOUBLE ear infection. Ouchy!! Anyway So I opened those and they were so great and my parents and Fiance sang happy birthday to me with Abby's cake..We'll call that cake #1 haha... Then on Saturday we celebrated with my parents and their cake to me the happy birthday song and all cake #2 and Anthony took me to lunch and then a movie, the hangover partII :) haha...Then we came back to my house and found that my parents got use furniture, nice furniture and I'm super excited about it! Then we went to dinner and then a Blaze game! Can I just say it made me super excited for football season! :) :) Then we went back to my house so we could grab his truck and headed down to his house! Can I just say his little sister are just so cute they made me signs saying "Happy Birthday Desiree" and on was even backwards..haha..so on sunday, my actual birthday, we went to church and had a little party afterwards with cake #3..haha it was a pretty great weekend and I'm just so lucky:) It's weird to think next year on my birthday that I will be married for almost a year! I am so super excited to see what this next year brings for us!

1 comment: