Monday, June 13, 2011

Bridal Shower...

On Saturday, June 11th was my bridal shower and do I have a funny story for you! This bridal shower was down in fairview and it was the girls from Anthony's family and then some ward ladies and friends from down there, obviously. When it came time to open presents which I think is so awkward, I hate when people watch me open presents..haha. I don't know why, anyway the first present Livi gives me id from Shy and her mom, Kristie. The first thing I pull out of the nag is a Victorias Secret box..haha Yeah I bet you all know where this is going. I asked everyone if I should open it and they all say "Yes!" so I did and it's lovely lingerie..haha Yep, it was awesome. ok then I opened everything else which was all kitchen stuff! Which is greatly appreciated! :) but I just want to tell everyone the funny story...so the next day, Sunday when we all got home from church. Anthony,his family and me were all in the kitchen getting dinner ready when Livi his 11 year old sister says "Anthony! Guess what Shy and Kristie gave Desiree?..They gave here a cheeta print swim suit! Now we can all go swimming!" Everyone burst out laughing, it was so funny!! Oh bless her:) I wish I had pictures to post on here, but my mom has the camera with the pictures, perhaps later I shall post them...hmm :) I must add 27 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment