Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So Many Countdowns!!...


There are three countdowns (it's really 4, but one of them I don't know the exact date) that Anthony and I are looking forward to in the next 38 days! The first one is in 5 days (if you don't count today) which is my BIRTHDAY! haha Ok so I am probably the only one out of the two of us that is excited for that, but none the less.. 5 days! the second is 22 days until Anthony's best friend Creed comes home from his mission, he also served in Australia just like Anthony except Anthony was in Melbourne and Creed is in Brisbane, but still a fun fact..Right? Anyway, It's quite precious how excited Anthony is to have Creed home. Yes Anthony..It's precious ;) and I am excited to meet Creed, I have heard a lot about him! The next countdown is for when my sister and her family move back to Utah!!! 2 years in North Caroline is enough. Time to come back! I don't exactly know the date, I only know that it is in June, but once I know I will start a real countdown for that! Ok now for the best countdown, which I am sure none of you will guess it. Its in 38 days! Anthony and I get married!! Woo! The next 38 days are going to be super fun and super crazy and super busy, but it will be awesome!! The picture above is also another little preview that my friend Elicia let me see! I just want to see them all! So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment