Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy!...

Happy Fathers day to the BEST dad in the entire world! My dad! He really is so great! I love my dad very much and I am so thankful to have him in my life. He has always taken such good care of me and the rest of the family of course! I know it hasn't always been easy for him especially having a house full of girls even all of our dogs have been girls...haha and he had to go through raising two teenage girls, I honestly don't think I was that bad, but who knows haha. Anyway, My dad has always been so supportive. He was at every single one of my dance competitions and all my football and basketball games that I cheered at and just about anything that had to do with cheerleading he was at and he was always at my soccer games!He has just always taking care of me! Especially with my up coming wedding, he has told me many times that he wants to do all he can to make sure it is a very special day for me! I just want my dad to know that I am thankful for EVERYTHING he does for me and I love him with all my heart and I always will!! I love you daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment