Monday, June 27, 2011

Let's update...

I'm sorry I have been slacking on this blog a bit, I've been posting more on my other blog so for more recent updates I would probably check that one. www.thecarltons2011.blogspot.com

Anyway, There really is not that much to update ya'll on. We have just been super busy with wedding plans and working and just figuring things out. Anthony's best friend, Creed came home from his mission on the 22nd of June and yesterday was the one year anniversary of when Anthony and I met in Good ol' Australia! I will be going to the temple this week and I am excited for that and I guess I can't lie, a bit nervous! There are only 12 days until the wedding and we are both so super excited! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just got your wedding invitation in the mail. I love it!

    ReplyDelete