Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ten Days...

Time to start another countdown! 10 days until (drum roll) My birthday! Not counting today:) haha I will be 21..I can't believe I am moving into my twenties! I have to get my drivers license renewed and then I have to get it renewed again about month later to get my name changed on it..haha It will be a fun time! Even though there are only 10 days until my birthday. I am even more excited for the countdown until the wedding! I'm so excited to be a wife! I am excited to start this new adventure, it won't be just my life now. It will be OUR life. We get to learn and grow together and I couldn't be more excited! No worries people, I know that marriage has it's hard times especially in the start, being just a young couple figuring out their lives and trying to get them started, but I do believe that is an important part of marriage going through that time together and to build each others strength. I am excited to be able to be there for Anthony and support him and making sure that he knows no matter how his day goes or what happens he will ALWAYS come home to that support and heaps of love!:) He really is the best:)

No comments:

Post a Comment