Monday, May 23, 2011

Say Yes To The Dress...

Well people I have said "yes" to a dress, and I am extremely excited about it. I won't be able to get it until about mid June, maybe a little bit later so I'll be rushing to get some bridals done, but it will be good! It is such a relief that I can check one more thing off my list of "things to do" :)There is only 47 days until the wedding. How crazy is that? Suggestions for music are still welcome, just throwing that out there. I wish I could post a picture of the dress that I picked, but there is the possibility that Anthony might see it...I know...I know. the whole "he can't see you in your dress until the wedding" is way old school, but I think it's more fun, plus it will be a fun surprise..Hopefully. ha:) Well, if you can't tell I'm excited about my dress and obviously to get married. I'm such a lucky girl:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you to get married too!!
    I did the same thing with my dress and the look on McLain's face when I came out with it on was worth it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the dress! I'm sure you will be a gorgeous bride.

    Okay, here are my music ideas. Some of them are a little cheesy, but I'm throwing them out there anyway:

    When I See You Smile (Bad English)
    Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
    She (Elvis Costello)
    You're the First, the Last . . . (Barry White)
    The Way You Look Tonight (Tony Bennett)

    ReplyDelete