Saturday, May 21, 2011

Planning...and Things..


Wow! The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy with things to do for the wedding! It's been fun, I think I have been handling it well...It definitely makes me more and more excited as things come together. I would say so far we got most of it together and planned out there are just a few minor details that I'm sure will get worked out. At least we got the temple, I would say that is the most important thing. The whole rest of the day could go wrong or be a disaster, but at least I will still have gotten married to my sweet Fiance:) I think as of right now the most stressful thing is finding a dress! One reason, I like unique and another reason is our wedding is coming up fast and the limits my choicest quite a bit, but it's all good:) Also we are making or will be making a wedding playlist so if there are any suggestions feel free to inform me of these! In other news Anthony's parents and my parents all had dinner together...and it went really well. I think anyway. They got along and we got some of the planning and organizing done. Woo! This picture I posted is just a little, tiny preview of our engagements, but it's not edited or anything, but they'll be good!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable picture! Good luck with all the planning.

    ReplyDelete