Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Semester...

The first week of the new semester is over! Yay! Just a little run down on what happened. All in all, I really like my classes! My Native American class That is all about the Native americans is probably my favorite! On the first day a big white guy walked in haha apparently we all had surprised looks on our faces cuz the first thing he said was "to answer your first question, it's yes! Yes I am Native American. 1/8 to be exact!" haha I laughed to my self because that is basically nothin and because not many or any tribes would even recognize him. Anyway it's a cool class. Then on the first morning of my weight lifting class, I walk in and there are 26 people in the class. 25 boys. 1 girl. Me. I am the ONLY girl in my weight lifting class. It's not that fun, the teacher treats me like I can't do anything. He told me to do GIRL PUSH-UPS! GIRL ones..Ew!! No way, Jose. I will compete with boys. I will! All in all it was a good first week I'd say! Only 16 more weeks. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment