Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas. Oh Ten...






Well, I decided that I should probably report about my Christmas. It was great! I love the Christmas season! For many reasons like:
1. Family- I get to see my sister and bro-in-law and baby niece, who sadly, is not a baby anymore. She has gone into her toddler years..

2. I can watch the Grinch! The one with Jim Carrey! I know, I can watch it all year long, but really I can't. That movie is great. I look forward to watching it every year!

3. I don't feel as bad when I don't make it to the gym. I'm terrible. Oops!

4. I hate shopping, but you gotta love a sale. Right? Well there are plenty of them! Sales are good, well not really, but they are.

5. $100 tips. That's right I got $100 tip..It was actually 2 weeks after Christmas, but whatever. I liked it alot!

6. Temple Square. I love it. I'll admit I hate going and seeing all the cute love birds holding hands and enjoying the lights and I'm by myself or with one of my friends that is a girl. Anyway. I love the lights and the peaceful atmosphere of that place.

7. No School! Winter break is one of the most needed breaks. EVER.

Ok. Well that is just a few of the MANY reasons why I love Christmas time! Anyway. This year was so fun. My niece was so funny. We all thought she would have more fun with Christmas this year, but she didn't she would just cry and then throw the present. She definitely has a mind of her own. I loved getting to hang out with my sister! We're 5 years apart, but she is my best friend and I can't wait for them to get to move closer. I also got a lovely call That was the best! :)Definitely made me more anxious though. No worries! I also WON and ugly sweater contest at work. I made my sweater with a bird on the shoulder. It was GREAT. Yes, I had to serve like that and then eat in public with my family like that. Pictures will be posted. Yep, Awesome Christmas! Like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment