Saturday, January 8, 2011

Countdown Time!

I hate to do it, but I gotta. I am going to start a countdown. 18 days!! For reals. Alright, how many of you know what I am counting down for? It's for the missionary that I met while in the Outback aka Australia! Yeah, he comes home in 18 days! Is that crazy? or what? I am going to go with..Yes! it is incredibly crazy! I was reading over one of his earlier letters actually a few of them and one talks about how he'll bee home in 6 months and another says "I only have 16 weeks left!" 16 weeks! That is a long time. That's like a semester of school..Gag. Back then (14 weeks ago) 16 weeks sounded pretty good. I know I know...I have to wait to see how things go, but a girl can dream. Right? haha Please bless he doesn't read this or he is going to think I am a crazy person. haha Anyway 18 days. Woo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment