Wednesday, January 5, 2011

14,000...

This morning I went to the gym to meet up with Kenton (personal trainer) and the first thing he says "Today is going to be a fun day! Are you ready?" Alright well the first thing that you should always know when a trainer says that to you is that he means it is going to be FUN for HIM. There is going to be major torture involved. For reals. He begins to tell me that once a month he has a competition between all of his clients which is around 100 people and it is to see who can move the most weight in 20 minutes by doing dead lifts, chest presses and full body cleans!! I wanted to start crying, this is only like my 4th time with him and I really thought I was going to die, but my arms are still attached! Anyway at the end you take the weight you lifted and how many reps you did and add it together to get how much weight you moved the entire 20 minutes. I ended up moving 14,000 pounds! and said I was in the top 10 for men and women! I am a little disappointed that I was number one, but he said that is amazing for the first time being in the competition. Oh well I'll be number 1 next month! in womens anyway:)

No comments:

Post a Comment