Friday, October 1, 2010

October? What?

Well, I can't believe that it is already October. My life lately really has been quite boring, but I guess that is what school and a job will do for ya. It's slightly depressing. I can't wait until I come across some more adventures. Even though I can't believe it is October, I am quite excited about it! I love October..not as much as summer, but I love October and Halloween! It is probably the best Holiday! I love dressing up, so hopefully that will bring me some blog worthy adventures. Well, I did have a small, but fun adventure last night. The last night of September. I went to the Haunted Hallow with my friend Casey, she just joined the Air Force and is here on leave but goes back to Lackland on Saturday! Boo! Anyway, I went with her and two of her Air Force guy friends who might I add are freaking BEAUTIFUL! Very attractive. It doesn't help that I love Military boys. So it was like bonus on top of bonus, amazing. Alright well we went to Chili's, of course and then waited for Adam to meet us. Oh their names are Steve and Adam. Then we headed to The Haunted Hallow on the way there we were talking about being scared and stuff and I was like "I'm just warning ya'll, I run through the whole thing." They didn't take me seriously. Right when we pull up and get out of the car these two freak of nature demons named Edgar come running/crawling really fast towards us Casey screams and latches on and hides behind steve. What does Desiree do, Run...I ran in like 7 circles until I was like alright I'll go by mr. beautiful (adam) Don't worry everyone was laughing at me and said "oh you weren't kidding...This is going to be so much fun, not mention hilarious." Cool thanks guys is what I thought. so getting our tickets and waiting to go into the haunted hallow those demons tormented Casey and I. Adam and Steve just sat there and laughed. Anyway so We get in to the place and hated my life but loved it at the same time. The adrenaline of being scared is so much fun! there were gouls and crazies and chainsaws, flame throwers, scary sword slinging people, witches, and of course small creepy goblins. Anyway...I guess you would have to have been there, but I literally ran through the whole thing..then would realize I am by myself and I would run back and they would be there laughing. Yep. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment