Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some girls...

As you may or may not know, I am attending the University of Utah. I am there Monday-Friday, but Monday, Wednesday, Friday I have a 7:00 am class. I have to leave at about 6:20 to get there on time. With traffic all the stop lights and finding parking and the 7 minute walk to class. Well, I get up at 6 so as you can imagine I look glamerous...Not, but I really don't care, but I see girls in the morning at 6:45 in the morning! With full out curly hair, skinny skirts and like the 10 inch high heels. Really? You really wear that to a big huge campus? How early do they get up? I'm sure they start the night before..or the week before. Not to mention the move about an inch an hour becuase of their heels and I comfortable pass them in my glorious outfits of either sweats or jeans, but mostly always tennis shoes. So really they probably don't have class untill ten, but have to get to school before 7 cuz it will take them 3 hours to walk to class. Really? You're not impressing anyone. I mean I'm not either, but I'm also not trying to. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment