Friday, June 11, 2010

Shutout...Sweet, Sweet Revenge...



I just wanted to post about how my cousin, Josh Johnson not only shutout the phillies, but also Roy Halladay. Roy Halladay is the #1 pitcher in the naional league. It was also at the Phillies home field...Go Josh! It is sweet revenge, because just recently at the previous series of Marlins vs. Phillies My cousin pitched against Halladay and was shutout 1-0, but my cousin did it 2-0. He is too amazing for words! I am proud to call him my cousin, it is practically an honor to be related to him. Ok, it is an honor! He's #1 in my book...just saying.

1 comment:

  1. GO JOSH!! That is so awesome! He pretty much is freakin amazing. Also, I didn't know I traumatized you so much as a kid. Sheesh. If it makes you feel any better, I was traumatized by Mom and still am...haha. Well, Happy birthday Sis!

    ReplyDelete