Saturday, June 5, 2010

20 Years Old...


Today, June 5th is my birthday. I was pulled from my mothers womb at 10:09 pm...in 12 minutes, impressive I know. Go mom!..or maybe I should say, you're welcome mom, for being such an easy delivery...haha I also was born Sarah, weird, I know. Sarah Renae Stephens. I have been told, by my sister that she remembers bringing me home from the hospital and she thought that there was something wrong with me because I had such a big head...My mom still makes fun of me for it. Well it is very werid to think that it has been 20 years since I was born...2 whole decades, insane. So for my 20th birthday I am going to write 20 memories through out my 20 years of life! and they probably won't go in order or anything..sooo deal with it!

1. My sister would tell me everyday when she say me watching cartoons that I would grow out of them, and never want to watch them like her...haha Wrong. I still watch them, regularly:)
2.My first dog, mickey saved me from a mean moster dog. Mickey was a small dog..Mugsie the monster dog was Gigantic and mickey kicked his..butt! Love you mickey! Oh uh Mom..can you spell Mickey for me? thanks!
3. Getting $5 for my 5th birthday and thinking "I'm Rich"
4 Basically flashing everyone in church during our primary program, several times...haha Don't worry I was like 5 or 6..
5. I remember making the cheerleading squad, I made my mom go look..I was way too nervous.
6.I remember having a crush on leonardo dicaprio, just because my sister did. Also my infamous crush/obsession on Orlando Bloom. Ha.
7. I remember getting out of school early to go to court to get my name changed..the judge was soooo scarey..haha
8. Going to see chirstmas lights and our dog throwing up in our car. haha
9. My sister use to say she was going to call Jenny Craig on me..Just cause I was a little chubby when i was like 6 or 7 ok and 8, 9 and 10 haha. I love my ice cream.
10. My mom always tried to put my socks on by putting her fingers behind my achilles tendon..I hated it!!
11. I remember being blonde...twice. Purple..once. Black..once and brunette..uh twice.
12. Every morning my mom would pick out my outfits. Everything matched, perfectly. I even had teachers and other students find me during the day just to see what I was weraing.
13. Having Jelly shoes in every color...seriously
14.All my years of dancing, of course.
15. sleeping in my sister's room every christmas eve...and me annoying her all night being so excited then in the moring she goes "Sarah, it's Christmas!" and I said "Ok." and rolled over and went back to sleep.
16. Being 3 and my sister telling me there is no Santa Claus. Thanks Marissa..haha
17.Getting my driver's lisence! woo! on June 9, 2006..wierd.
18. I remember my sister getting married! and of course having a baby!.. My mom calls and says Marissa has something to tell you right when marissa get's on the phone I go "You're Pregnant!!!!" haha
19. The first time I saw Marion Barber III, wonderful, wonderful day. even though it was on T.V.
20. Last, but not least I remember when Barack Obama was NOT president..Happy days!

Well, I hope you enjoyed just a few of my memories. I have plenty more..I guess I will have to wait until next year to share them...haha Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment