Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lunch in Las Vegas? Yes, Please!

So..Monday, just a normal day. Woke up for school, went to psychology, came home and saw my mom all dressed and ready for the day, remember it's only like 9am and she works late! Anyway, so she was all dressed and ready to go somewhere and I was like "Where are you going?" she replys "Lunch..in Vegas" haha and then she of course invited me to go! I of course said yes! We got ready and headed to the airport. When we were finally on the plane we got pushed backed and then pulled back up to the gate due to a mechanical problem, but no worries it was fixed in no time and we were on our way! Woo Vegas! Yes I said that like Alan from The Hangover, love that movie! That movie by the way makes you enjoy Las Vegas even more. Everywhere I went I was like this is were they said this and thats where they did that. It was awesome! "Is this the real Cesears Palace?" Alan. When We finally got there we took this bus thing to the Venetion, where my mom's co-workers were staying so that we could meet up for lunch. These two ladies are freakin funny by the way. I don't think I stopped laughing once! after we went to lunch at Margaritville, no worries we didn't drink. We just got freakin huge Volcano Nachos! Yum! Ok. Yeah...So after we just walked the strip a little bit until it was time for my mother dearest and I to catch our flight home..It was s hard to say goodbye! I love Vegas...I really didn't want to leave! Anyway that was my wonderful, fun-filled, short, lunch date in vegas:)

1 comment:

  1. Dude that is so not fair! And ha ha the Hangover is a funny show.

    ReplyDelete