Saturday, March 27, 2010

My. New. Truck.

Ok..Well about a week ago I got a new truck. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of it yet, but It is definitely on my list of things to do. It's kinda little but it works. You know. I'm just a truck kind of girl. I love it. It's A white Chevy Colorado and it's wonderful. It finally got it's window fixed so it looks as good as new! Woo! Today my friend Jacqueline and I took our bikes to the Legacy highway bike trail! In my truck of course! It was so fun...and it was wonderful to not have to worry about getting hit by a car...haha..I can recall many times that a bus or something got extremely close to us...haha Anyway I highly recommend taking a walk or run or bike ride down there it is pretty relaxing. I know i am going to be doing alot more of it. Yes. I still hate Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment