Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quotes of the Weekend...

This last weekend I was down in Fairview. Shocking, I know. haha :) Well let me tell you that Anthony's 2 youngest sisters have quite the funny quotes for you this week. Lets start with his 9 year old sister Alexis. Well, I put Anthony on my shoulders and Alivia was asking how could I do that? and just couldn't believe it really and Alexis says "Duh, Livi, she's an Indian...They are strong!" haha I burst out laughing. Then later I walked outside barefoot in the snow to put my bag in the truck and Alivia says "You know there is snow outside right?" and and I say "Yep" and continue on walking in the snow and Alivia says "Isn't it cold?" and then you hear Alexis say "Livi, she's an Indian. They're always barefoot." hahahahahahaha So funny:) Ok and now for Alivia's quote of the weekend. I was sitting with his family and his mom asked if we could recognize a communist and Alivia says "Yeah, Obama." haha Oh bless...Funny stuff:)
As you can tell I had a great weekend:)and that is just like 1/700th of my weekend :) Really.

3 comments:

  1. I guess it's true about you crazy Indians...although I think they at least wore mocassins in the snow. I don't know. I think your blog is so funny!! I love reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! Priceless! In our primary class I asked if anyone could name a prophet from the Book of Mormon and this little 6 yr old boy shouted "I know! I know! Barack Obama!" ha ha ha it was hillarious. He was dead serious! they sound like cute little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thanks Sheri! I'm so glad that you read it! Maybe I should look into getting some mocassins..haha

    Oh my! haha...Wow sister, that's funny! Too bad they are like complete opposites. ha.

    ReplyDelete