Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Madness and it is March...

Whoa! It is March everyone! Crazy! I can tell you that I am pretty excited about it. It means we are one step closer for it to be spring and then what? SUMMER!!! I am a summer baby. I love the sun! Also being March it brings...That's right, March Madness! :) Also it brings baseball, well at least spring training, but still I can feel it in the air. Baseball season:) Sports Center is starting to get pretty crazy or more intense I guess I should say..especially with all the recent trading that went on. I guess I must also say there is soon to be a very intense game on Duke vs. NC. If any of you watched the last one, then you know this one will be insane! Though both teams are very good, I will be rooting for Duke, ya know for my brother in law and sister:) Ah! I'm just so excited!!! Also in other news the school semester is half over! Holla!! :) Also, My sister and her family will be moving back to Utah this summer!! YAY! You have no idea how excited I am! I miss them dearly. I miss joking around with Cody and maybe teasing my sister a little bit, I miss being able to hang out with my sister and have our sisterly talks and all her great advice she has to give! I miss my sweet baby niece and pretending she is my baby, shhh..don't tell my sister ;)Sorry I do realize this is a lame post, but I just wanted to share my excitement about things March brings! Let The Games Begin!! :)

2 comments:

  1. A few things I wish to say
    1. Since Kaylee is the cutest little girl in the ENTIRE world and universe, I can see why you would pretend she is yours :)
    2. I am excited for our sisterly chats again as well. I loooooove our chats.
    3. And by tease me a little you mean team up with Cody and tease me relentlessly, right? Just making sure ;)
    4. I love you sis!
    That is all. Oh and see you in June ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and ps GO DUKE! Cody will be impressed you have been watching them!

    ReplyDelete