Thursday, February 17, 2011

Desiree Lately...




Well ya'll know what happened on Valentines Day, but I've been away from my blog for a while and I would bet(actually probably not) that you want to know what I have been up to. You know the whole like 2 people who read this...haha Well..I guess I will do a brief over view and maybe add some pictures:) I know, I know..I rare treat on my blog and I'm sorry about that, but here it goes...

Hmm..Where to start? I just don't know. I've been up to what I usually am up to. The whole working and going to school. They call it living the dream or something like that. I guess I should add the last few weeks I have been spending quite a bit of time in Fairview. haha, but really I have been:) Why? Well, I shall tell you. Right now! That Missionary that I had met in Australia came home! Yeah, I forgot to tell you all that there are now 0 days until he home! He lives in Fairview. If you want to connect all the dots he is also the same guy in my Valentines day post. haha. So yeah. Life is good. Great. Grand. Awesome. at the moment:) So this post was suppose to be about me and what I have been up to lately and I guess thats what it is. Short. Simple. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment