Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Up-Dates...

Wow...It's kinda been a while since I have actually blogged about whats going on, beside my little stories here and there. Weel, here is a little update so that you are up to date on what has been going on in the last few weeks...
hmm..Where to start? Aw..How about from my first Las Vegas lunch date with my mommy dearest and her co-workers/friends? Ok. Cool. So After that little adventure, I ended up going right back to Vegas for Cheer Comp. It was so fun. I got to stay in the stratosphere with all them and the coaches. Yes. I went by myself. I culdn't go down with everyone else because I couldn't get work off, but I made it. My Native instincts must have kicked in to navigate me...haha, but seriously. They did. After that my cute little niece, Kaylee turned 2 years old. I just can't even believe it! I love that we, as in my mom, my sister and me still call Kaylee "the baby" Oh so precious! Happy Birthday Kaysie-Daysie..Yes I did make that name up, but I have come to find out a few other peole have copied it...and then after that as You saw I went to a baseball game..The Marlins vs. Rockies and I had a little too much fun playing the moving sidewalks. In between all of these events I got a job at Chili's. Yes, I know..now all of you want to be my friend for the awesome discount...haha I finshed my first semester at the U. Wrote a 12 page paper for english that about kicked my butt...Got a gym pass...It awesome I love the gym now. Maybe I should just marry the gym...It's always there for me..haha umm I commendeered a ship, got a crew in Tortuga, Raid, pilvaged, plunderd. Watched Ninja Assassin and now I want to be a Ninja Assassin. just so i can say assassin...I have also watched Sweeny Todd like 5 times. Skyped with Australian Friends. I also now wish I had and Australian accent. I have also told my mom about my how weird I am in the shower. Still hate Obama. I've stayed single...haha..Whats new?..I have listen to boys tell me how they are going to be proposing to their girlfriends. I have acted happy for them..haha. I have planned my marriage to Marion Barber like 3 times maybe plus 100, but who is counting. Shook my butt in a hand stand. shook my butt in general. hmmm Well that is about all that has been going on in my life the last few weeks...

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are hillarious! I bet Mom was laughin so hard she was snorting! I love it when she does that. ha ha! Well, ok this was a good update. I hate Obama too and you have OCD, but only when you take a shower. K that just sounds wrong. Bye!

    ReplyDelete