Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mommy Dearest...







This post is basically here to wish my cute little mommy dearest a Happy Mothers Day! She is the best mom in the entire world, seriously. She says her favorite job is working at Frontier, but really I know it's being a mom to me, ok and my sister. Even if I'm a little shit sometimes...I might get in trouble for saying that, but I don't know. hmm... Well I guess I should tell you why my mom is the best mom. She is probably the most dedicated mom, EVER. She would spend alot of money, I mean alot here people on mine and my sister's dance lessons. Ummm...She made me match everyday...like MATCH. This is a whole new level of matching, but apparently it was cute...haha. My mom also thinks I'm funny, she has been laughing at me and my jokes since I can remember..which is a long time by the way. She ran 6 miles on the day I was born as well as my sister's day of birth. Yeah..true story. She is a record holder for winning the Deseret News Marathon the most times and she made it to the Olympic Trials, twice. How cool is my mom....pretty damn cool I would say. Anyone who knows here would probably say running is a great past time for her, because she is always on the go and always wanting to do something and she always wants to go fast...haha. My mom is always on the go like it's nobody's business!! Speaking of running marathons..I am pretty sure my mom started training me for them when I was like 3 years old. Have you ever tried to follow this woman around the mall or anywhere? she is fast..I would basically be running as fast as my little feet could carry me. One time plus like 274 more times I have been walking around the mall with my mom...I mean running, her walking and she carries all her shopping bags in one hand and the other arm is like her motor she swings that thing like something fierce! and if you walk to close to her she will swing/slam it right into your crotch...she doesn't mean to..it just happens and it doesn't feel good..haha My mom can also do a head stand. on hard wood floor. I like to think that I take after my mom in personality...We both do random things and think that the same things are funny...We both can be immature and ...yeah...Like when I was little like 5-8 years I would say my mom use to get me out of the bath tub and wrap me in a towel and then pick me up and would swing my in the air and flash my bum to the mirror, funny! haha... My mom is also the best cuz she likes to make me look good or cool I should say...Even if she says that i can't dress ugly and look ugly at the airport cuz all of her co-workers are there. haha. My mommy is just a strong person physically and mentally. I like to think I take after her in that as well even if the mentally part is because she always told me to suck it up...haha and I do that is probably why i don't like girl they cry about everthing..haha. Especially in cheerleading. My mom also loves it when I call her mommy dearest, after that movie. Which I don't know if that is a good or bad thing cuz she use to come out of my closet with a wire hanger and be like "NO MORE wire hangers!" haha Anyway..Ya'll should know that my mom is the best of the best and I love her very much and I am so glad she is my mom and I am glad I only have to share her with one sibling.....aaaand a niece. :) Love you Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment