Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day Deux!

Well here is day 2!


Day two- How have you changed in the past 2 years?


Wow..Thinking back 2 years is harder than it sounds, 2 years isn't a long time, but long enough I'd say. Well...I'm married and I was ready to be married..I'd say 2 years ago I wasn't ready to be married even though everyone I knew was getting married. I've grown up a lot...I don't think I had that much to do, but I grew up more and became more aware of life I'd say. I have come to realize what is more important in life and what is not so important. I would say I'm not way different form what I was two years ago, but enough for the better. I mean my hair is longer than it was 2 years ago...Which is crazy....I usually always chop it off..I like change (usually) :)
I have also become a traveler ...I love it. Good things have definitely come from my travels. mmhmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment