Monday, April 4, 2011

April? Really?...Alright.

Well I feel like I always begin my blog with how I don't believe another month has gone by, which probably isn't a good thing. haha. My bad, but I am pretty sure no one reads this anyway so..yeah! Anyway, I really can not believe that it is April already! This year is cruising, but it has been so much fun! probably one of the best years so far! I am truly happy:)

Before I tell about my weekend, briefly I think everyone should look up the song "I won't let go" by Rascal Flatts. It's precious, Really:)I heard it on the way home from Orem this morning.. haha mmhmm:)

This last weekend was General Conference and I must say that it was a pretty good one. I went down with Anthony's family to his grandparents, who live in Kanosh. If you don't know where that is, it's alright I didn't either, but it was super fun. It was a good, good weekend. Plus the sun was shining on Saturday anyway! but hey, I will take it. It felt so good to go play in the sun! So I guess this means I must say it. I want summer now!! also on friday right before Anthony and I went down to Kanosh he invited me to his mission reunion which was fun. I know he was hoping there would be a better turn out, but I am sure they will get better. His mission president and his wife (president Lindley and sister Lindley) are probably the coolest couple ever. Sister Lindly is a doll! and super nice!

Well that was my weekend in a nutshell..haha Quite lovely:)

2 comments:

  1. Desi, I read your blog! I enjoy the updates. Glad to hear you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog too! You know these things :)

    ReplyDelete